Sunday, March 6, 2011

Quick Pics

Well, I've been MIA for awhile!! Don't worry I have lots of fun stuff coming up this week...DINOSAURS & WEATHER!!!! I can not wait!! It's going to be so much fun~

Here was an activity we did last week with rhyming words! I actually decided to do this art project so I made my own template; however, then I saw the same activity on What The Teacher Wants....so go grab her template for next year!! I thought they turned out really cute and made a colorful display in the hall! Which I'm all about color in the hall...thank ya!

[Would you agree that the crazies at the bottom are a little freaky?? I hand drew them and just not that crazy about them!]




And just a sneak preview of my Cloud People! I am obsessed with them!!!!! I think they turned out so cute - thank you Babbling Abby for the superb idea! Kylie & I also made word bubbles to go along with each cloud to "introduce" them to the class. I will have pics & copies of those to share with you. Everyone buy some poster board, get out your markers and make yourself some cloud peeps! Presh.


Peace, Love, Dinosaurs & Weather!!! 
:0)

No comments:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.