Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Money Games & President's Day

Welp!! Another good ol' snow day in Oklahoma! I'm sure people up north think we are so ridiculous; however, we are in a STATE of EMERGENCY, people!!! I have to say I would much rathe be at school, but while I'm home I guess I should get some stuff done!! I will be uploading the activities & games as I finish them on to my TpT but they are FREE! I just can't figure out how to work Google Docs, help would be appreciated!!!!

First activity is Race to $1.00 (variation of Race to 100, anyone) This is a simple activity for the kids to work on coin recognition, as well as, counting to 100 or $1.00. Enjoy!

**FREE**




Creative Writing Activity
"If I were President, I would...."
Get it here!


4 comments:

Emily said...

Love your blog! Thanks for the great activities :)

Cassie Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie Thompson said...

I can help with Google Docs! Let me know what you are having trouble with :)

http://adventures-inteaching.blogspot.com

Deb Chitwood said...

I LOVE your printables ... your Race to $1.00 looks like lots of fun! I featured it as the Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow. Your creative writing printable is great, too! Thanks for so generously sharing! :)

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.