Friday, February 4, 2011

GE 8 Expectations for Living

Okay, here you are!! These are the Expectations my kiddos are expected to follow. I went to Great Expectations training last summer and am so. glad. I. did!! Seriously, it's phenomenal!! If you ever get a chance you need to go! Wonderful ideas for classroom community, management, etc... I'll be sharing many on this blog!! Here are the 8 Expectations! So sorry I don't know how to use GoogleDocs (I know, I know...I'm sure it's easy!) I need to try to figure it out this weekend! {Help Appreciated}

Go to my TpT store HERE!
However, everything is *FREE* - as always!
Download the 8 Expectations and hang them in your classroom. Introduce/model/repeat/model some more, etc.. you get my point! Watch the moral in your classroom TOTALLY change!!! Any questions, just ask. I'm no pro BY ANY MEANS but I have had wonderful cooperating teachers mentor to me and fill my bucket FULL of awesome management ideas! 

Get excited for more!!! :0)
It's the weekend that means I go CRAZY with classroom ideas! Don't we all!?!?

Take a look at em' here & don't forget to go to TpT to download your own FREE copy of each!





{Only 7 of the 8...Didn't screen shot the last one and I'm too lazy to go back!}

I'd love to know if you will use them in your classroom & how they are working!!! What Expectations or "rules" are your students expected to follow?? 

Doesn't "Expectations" sound so much better than "Rules"??
I agree!!!! :0)

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thanks for sharing these!
Kathleen @ growingkinders.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

PS - Send me an e-mail and I will walk you through google docs! growingkinders@gmail.com

Marilee said...

I teach in OK too! We use The 8 Expectations for Living in my classroom, have a life principle word of the month, and have school wide Rise n Shine every Monday morning. Great Expectations is such a wonderful program. Cute posters by the way!!

Team Nielson's Newstand said...

I have a google docs tutorial on my blog:
http//mrsnielson-2ndgrade.blogspot.com

Inspired Writing Teacher said...

WOW! These are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I just printed them, will laminate, teach from them, and post them in my room. PERFECT!

=)Beth
http://inspiredwritingteacher.blogspot.com/

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.