Saturday, February 5, 2011

100's Day Activities

Some of you have asked what we are doing for 100's day. Because of the crazy snow flurries our 100th day has moved to this week. This is a very vague line up of our activities; however, if you need more details please just ask me! I would love to share! 

The most fun part about our day is our kids are dressing up as 100 year olds!!! Hilarious? I think so!
I can't wait to see what they come up with!!

[Click to enlarge!]

You can visit my *FREE* TpT store to find some of these fun things!


I also found this great idea at KinderPond! I made my own certificate but I LURV the idea!! 
Feel free to print them off for your smarties! Don't forget to attach a Hershey kiss or a pack of smarties! And print on colored card stock!!! :0)
Find it on TpT!

On the 101st day of school we are watching 101 Dalmatians and eating pizza! It is our celebration for reaching 5,000 books and chapters as a class! I will post about reading program on another post! ;0)

I promise I'll figure out GoogleDocs soon!! ;0)

No comments:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.