Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog Hop Day #1

My name is Claire Knight and I am a 3rd grade teacher in Texas. This is my first year to teach and I am beyond excited! I graduated from Oklahoma State University in May with a degree in Elementary Ed. I student taught in 1st grade. I am excited about the journey of being a 3rd grade teacher!


I am marrying my high school sweetheart on June 9th! We got engaged over Easter weekend and it was perfect. It has been so much fun planning our wedding this summer and making all those fun, yet hectic decisions. I have dreamed of my wedding day for many years now, so it is fun to finally make it reality. 

In my free time [which isn't very much] I love to do wedding stuff, go to the lake, hang with friends and family, go out to eat and head Northbound to Stillwater to watch the Cowboys play ball. I have been blogging for several years now and was so excited last year when all the teachers blogs came out. I absolutely love getting on blogger everyday and finding new ideas from all you teachers out there! 

I am excited about this year and look forward to posting what is going on in my classroom. Become a follower so I can follow you, too! :0)

No comments:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.