Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIP Crate

Need a place for your students to put their work when you are ready to move on but they are not quite finished? A teacher friend gave me this idea and I absolutely LOVE it! I thought I would share!



Work In Progress
or "WIP"

I took a crate and posted this sign on the front. I have a hanging folder for each student with their number on it. Before the student can have free time or go to recess they must have an empty folder in the WIP crate!

{This keeps their work from getting all wrinkly and torn in their desk!!!}


1 comment:

Julie said...

Great idea! I have been using a folder in their desk for WIP, and to be honest, it just hasn't been working. I am going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.